Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In order to enable Ctec Mobility Solutions (CMS) to continue developing a strong commercial strategy in its main activity of the (e-)bike leasing, CMS is hiring a dynamic Sales Executive BeLux.
Founded in 2011, CMS is composed of a team of 14 employees and has offices in Brussels. CMS offers to all types of companies global packages and management solutions for (e-)bikes fleets and other means of transport: support in financial solutions, advise for choosing an (e-)bike through a network of 500 independent bike dealers, services like insurance policies, assistance, repairs & maintenances …
Do you have a growing business mindset and are you passionate about exploring new markets?
We are seeking a smart and forward-thinking talent, so don’t hold back!
As our Sales Executive, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop a good understanding of our company’s services and our clients’ needs
- Assist the management team to build a strong, agile and unique commercial strategy, including some very creative and sustainable differentiating selling points
- Contribute to the business development strategy. To achieve this ambitious goal, you will closely co-operate with our clients to identify their needs, prioritize and translate this into an ROI project plan
- Be in charge of the retention and the follow-up of our current clients
- Organise, improve and apply the sales process for identified prospects and clients in Belux: Discover, Engage, Expand, Propose, Realise Solution Selling and Account Management practices
- Use your commercial skills to develop prospect relationships
- Convert prospects and leads into new customers (no « hunting », no « farming » but an in-between role to help making employees happier and Ctec grow quickly)
- Drive acquisition of new clients thanks to your network and a dynamic approach
- Actively participate in implementing the marketing strategy using the brand image of the company
Man or woman, you are looking for an exciting challenge in a fast-growing entity enhancing strong human values. You have outstanding commercial and organizational skills.
Do you firmly believe cycling and alternative mobility means must be used to secure health, happiness and protect the environment?
You could be our ideal candidate if:
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master’s degree, ideally in Business Engineering or Commercial Sciences with proven track records in B2B environment; or you are self-made, passionate by business and have extensive sales background
- You are fluent in Dutch (written and spoken), French and English
- You have 4 to 7 years relevant experience in B2B sales activities
- Ideally you already have a large network including HR Managers and Procurement Managers
- You have excellent Key Account and business development skills
- You are result driven and accountable with a commercial understanding of clients’ needs
- You are proactive and can work independently as well as a part of a team
- You are client driven and want to serve them with a high-quality level service
- You understand the multitasking mentality in a small business model. You have an entrepreneurship attitude and a CAN DO mindset.
- You are able to capture our clients’ needs and requirements
- You have strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- You can build a network and you are comfortable with dealing with applicable cycles sales
- You are willing to travel as much as needed on your territory
We offer you
Besides an exciting and dynamic environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and innovative projects with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork, we stand for
- An evolving permanent contract with long term perspectives (CDI/Onbepaalde duur)
- Employee Full time contract: 38h/week
- Location: Brussels (Ixelles) with regular trips to clients’ locations (Belgium and Luxemburg)
- A challenging job in a dynamic and knowledge-sharing network company
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition
- Flexible schedules and a great autonomy in your role
- A competitive salary, including a bonus
- Other benefits including a company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco vouchers, phone subscription
- A very important role in the future of the company: participating to the next steps of this scale-up is an exciting challenge in your eyes - this is not scaring you, on the contrary!
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and consider yourself a team player and a team leader? You are willing to work for a small company with a top-level service? We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual who loves to build things and solve problems.
If this is you, please address your application, CV and a short motivation text, to Mrs. Laurence de Montpellier. Apply via the application form.
sales, account manager, accountmanager, key accountmanager, verkoop, sales executive
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.